this person probably has to study for finals
why does no one think he ruined the display, and the before pic is the after, and the after the before
Have you ever been to Walmart before?
Tom Hiddleston and Jessica Chastain on the set of their new film, Crimson Peak
This looks like Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter on the set of another Tim Burton movie
i thought this was sweeney todd for a second
This has to be the most beautiful celebration on the planet.
baby arctic fox tries to eat a man alive
Not taking any chances
I scrolled past this and the guilt was too much
cant afford to tae this chance. literally i cant afford to fail these classes and have to take them over again…
omg the rabbit
phoebejtonkin: When you eat too much at a wedding sometimes your only option is to unzip your @carven_paris dress and get seconds (thirds) Congrats @craccola 💕 @josekingseco x
Happy women’s day, yo
What’s misandry, again?
- Women perform 66% of the world’s work, but receive only 11% of the world’s income, and own only 1% of the world’s land.
- Women make up 66% of the world’s illiterate adults.
- Women head 83% of single-parent families. The number of families nurtured by women alone doubled from 1970 to 1995 (from 5.6 million to 12.2 million).
- Women account for 55% of all college students, but even when women have equal years of education it does not translate into economic opportunities or political power.
- There are six million more women than men in the world.
- Two-thirds of the world’s children who receive less than four years of education are girls. Girls represent nearly 60% of the children not in school.
- Parents in countries such as China and India sometimes use sex determination tests to find out if their fetus is a girl. Of 8,000 fetuses aborted at a Bombay clinic, 7,999 were female.
- Wars today affect civilians most, since they are civil wars, guerrilla actions and ethnic disputes over territory or government. 3 out of 4 fatalities of war are women and children.
- Rape is consciously used as a tool of genocide and weapon of war. Tens of thousands of women and girls have been subjected to rape and other sexual violence since the crisis erupted in Darfur in 2003. There is no evidence of anyone being convicted in Darfur for these atrocities.
- About 75% of the refugees and internally displaced in the world are women who have lost their families and their homes.
- Gender-based violence kills one in three women across the world and is the biggest cause of injury and death to women worldwide, causing more deaths and disability among women aged 15 to 44 than cancer, malaria, traffic accident, and war.
I live in a conservative/unfunny town, so this type of thing is almost unheard of